Friday, February 28, 2014

Here I go again!

I used to be so good about documenting our lives. I am, after all, a professional photographer - I SHOULD be good at it!

I got such satisfaction in jotting down various happenings around our house and keeping a general record of our family.
I never had anything super interesting to post about, but it was fun to look back at the end of the years and see what we had been all about.

I turned all of those blog posts into beautiful books for each of the kids that I have no doubt will be cherished. But I stopped doing it. I don't know why - but I quit back in Dec. 2011.

I found one of those blog books recently and had such a great time reading it, that I decided I need to get going again.
So much has happened and I have relied on Facebook to document it. I know that is how most people share their lives, but I like the blog idea too.

I want more than just a few books - so here I am!

Feel free to read through - or not. I promise I will never say anything particularly insightful or fascinating, because I'm really just posting photos and writing a few words of explanation for my families sake.
I Will, however try to keep up with it this time - for a while anyway!

The next SEVERAL posts are of the quick catch up variety, so please excuse their random nature!
--jenni

No comments: