Thursday, February 27, 2014

SVU

I won't bore everyone with my every thought and feeling about taking my girl to college - in a far away state - 20 driving hours in fact - but here is a summary:
I cried and we laughed and I cried, and then I cried hard and after a dried up a bit, I cried a whole lot more. That is pretty much how the whole week of college drop off went!
Actually - that is how the whole first semester of her being away went!
I am pleased to say that I have found a balance and I am no longer on the verge off falling apart!

Maggie is so happy in Virginia and knows that she made the right choice in schools. She has had so many wonderful experiences there and has grown so much! It is so much easier to be apart from her, knowing that she is thriving! I am so proud of her - she is so brave and smart and wonderful!







her new roommate, Abby





As a mom - this sign outside of her dorm building makes it great for me too!

No comments: