Monday, February 17, 2014

EFY again!

Maggie attended EFY (Especially For Youth - a sort of
 church camp where they meet for spiritual classes throughout the days and socialize with other youth of their faith for a week) again in San Antonio at Trinity University. This time she roomed with her cousin Rebecca! EFY is Maggies fave week of the summer. She absolutely loves growing her testimony and her faith, and learning al that she can about the scriptures and her Savior! I think a lot of people don't realize that she is a pretty spiritual girl, so this week of religion classes is such a great thing for her!
the only kind of decent pic from the whole week.
I snapped it as I dropped them off at registration. the rest of the week they sent me pics like this:




I did love this text though - the day before this came, Maggie had called saying that she didn't feel like EFY was going well for her. She just didn't feel connected to any of the class, the people or the spirit. She was pretty upset about it. She told me she was going to say her prayers that this week would be spiritual for her - I guess it ended up to be just that! I love how she said the Spirit "attacked her"!

Since my family lives in S.A., we hung out for the weekend after EFY was finished.
Maggie, Tim, Matt and Stephanie (cousins)

Alamo Cafe is their favorite place to eat! Nothing better than Alamo queso!


shopping polish - Matt is an expert chooser!



Maggie and Nana playing Dance Central.
As seen in the video, Nana tried real hard to "whip her hair back & forth"!


i LOVE this pic. It represents my bunch perfectly

No comments: