Friday, February 28, 2014

SC/VA

 So at the end of January, my mom called and said 
"Hey - i want to surprise your brother with a visit for his birthday - want to come?"
So I packed a bag and off we went!
It took us 2 days and another morning to get there because of car trouble - we ended up stranded on the side of the road a few times! We visited with Steve, Mark and his friends for a couple of days and then we headed to Virginia to see Maggie for a few days! Its was such a fun girlie road trip!


Birthday dinner!
Hands down, the best pizza place on the planet! Vinnie Van Gogo's in Savannah


a very Mature evening in Savannah with Mark, Steve, Nana and Steve's friends Robin and Sharron! 

Happy Birthday, Steve!

My oldest brother and my niece, Mimi!

Mark and my nephew, Midas!

Steve used to work at a coffee house that has since closed down - these are all of the ladies who were regulars there. They have remained friends and gather for breakfast every week - mom and I had such fun joining them! I like to call them Steve and Marks Harem
Shopping in Lexington with Nana and Maggie! Beautiful, aren't they?!






No comments: