Monday, February 17, 2014

No particular order

This post is just random photos from my computer or phone - they are in no particular order - just loose end kinds of pics! 

BFF Haley & Maggie just before heading out to Homecoming (Junior year, i think?)

Thats quite a grade on her paper! The kid who sat next to her in class received a 7!

This shot was taken by the cab driver - while we were waiting for our car to be brought up from the impound lot! It was supposed to be a fun night out with friends, but it turned into a very expensive, scary, late night out with friends and the cabby!
Lecia, Lynn, me & Cheryl

GO STARS!!! We Love Hockey - especially in our super great seats!

We love Matt & Steph!
(my niece and her husband)


Maggie with her friends, Sean and Drew, on the famous Grassy Knoll!

Notice the new menu item at the local coffee house - Caramel Apple Jenni! Delicious!
Funny that we now know Tim is allergic to peanuts!
Weird - We don't even like pickles in our house!


A lazy Sunday afternoon watching a movie.
Ben, Scotty and Mags

The local donut shop - The Hole Thing - has partnered with a local BBQ  place - 4T's  BBQ - to make these little balls of heaven! Brisket Rolls make Saturday mornings wonderful!

Tommy & I celebrated at Fogo de Chao this year!

Tim and two of his friends face timing - Bree and Olivia

I might have posted this already? Maggie and her friend Zak from Keller heading out to his Mormon Prom. They met at EFY a few summer before and have kept in touch! We absolutely adore Zak. We love for him to come visit!

Me and the kids at the Dallas Aquarium

Me, Jamie, Michael and Maggie drove out to the Mennonite bakery in Kemp for sandwiches and yummy fried pie!
It is totally worth the drive out there - they seriously have the best sandwiches with vegetable cheese!
Sounds gross? Try it - you'll be a believer!

Tim in Newsies!

One of my favorite photos of Maggie and Jamie (just friends at that point) 

Oh my sweet boy Charlie! Adorable, right?!

A day at the park


I was setting up light for a shoot at a hotel in Addison - Tommy helped me with my equipment that morning and served as my test subject!

Mag  -  Bishops Arts District

I drove Maggie and another Big Shots rep/model out to east texas for a shoot one morning. We got lost and never found the location, but we did find an old nursery with a nice man and his kittens, so we snapped a few shots - I really like this one! You can't tell that one of the kittens was missing an eye and the gross eye goop was dripping on Maggie's shirt! Soon after this shot, giant sprinklers went off and the girls got soaked!

a boy and his dog!

a character from my favorite blog (Hyperbole and a half)

and my niece who I think looks just like the blog character!

yep - old enough to shave - weird

Our little Ruby isn't the size of a quarter anymore. Aren't they supposed to stay small?

Tim emptied his trashcan - i mean, backpack - to find a paper that was due.

My new press badge!

I have countless lake photos just like this one. My kids are water babies for sure! Tim loves to ski and Mag loves to wakeboard! maggie, Zack, Haley & Tim

My view everyday of this lazy bunch!
Sprout, Charlie and Shae

Daddy and Maggie making camp packets to grill for lunch!

What I see every morning when I am trying to use the restroom! Sprout


Scotty and Maggie taking a break.
I honestly have never seen anyone be able to stay on that tube like Scot can! He's a pro!

Haley, Tim, Carlie and Mags

so grateful that Maggie agrees with this!


about to lay out and enjoy the pool!

engagement pic - steph and mat

Daddy was out of town, so Tim googled how to tie his tie before church!


Josh came to watch Tim perform!

The Bachelor,  Sean Lowe,  owns a store here in town and was chatting it up with Maggie on this morning

Check out those extreme high waters on Tim! I swear, I just bought that uniform! 

Valentines day family paintball - no kidding, i STILL have an egg sized bruise on my calf from this day - and its february of the NEXT YEAR as I type this!

Maggie visiting Tim at lunch on his Birthday!

nana teaching her grand daughters how to make bread!


We love easter!

Tim is unimpressed by the butt crack

Its great to live right behind the ice cream shop!

It is against dress code at school for his hair to be this long. he was given special permission by the theatre department because it looked good with his costume and fit the character in Music Man - but the play ended last night, so the hair must go today!

Ruby sleeping - with those legs hanging, doesn't she look totally relaxed?!

Stephanie and Maggie. Im so glad that they are closer than cousins and more like sisters! Aren't they beautiful?



he is a natural!

For those of you with an Instagram - and who follow @thosemormonstho -
you know it is a big deal for them to find you and feature you on their site. Well, one day while I was scrolling through I found my Tim!  He is such a cutie! They normally don't feature kids his age, so I was shocked to see him! 

We had a stray cat hanging at our house for a while. Maggie, who doesn't like cats much, took a liking to this one and named him Uncle Randy (after her teacher Mr. McKeaver). We ended up rehoming him to a great girl who lives nearby. We were sad to see him go. And check out Charlie with his new shave - he looks like he is saying "please don't take my picture with this stupid haircut!"

No comments: