Monday, February 9, 2009

Blessings #4

I am grateful for:

Tommy: a good chiropractor, my job, help from friends when the strong winds blew our fence down.

Jenni: Organizational tools for the house (file folders, Rubbermaid tubs, etc), finally getting to hear Tommy's high-council talk at our own ward, a daughter who likes things neat and tidy, my camera, texting because it keeps me in the loop with Mag and her friends, the fact that the Young Women think I am cool enough to invite me to go to Battle of the Bands with them, Tim, Matrix Biolage lotion, nice weather, good books and a porch swing. (those last three worked together nicely this week!)

Maggie: a 97 average in English after FINALLY changing teachers!, candy, teachers who love me and let me get away with stuff, my super sexy new blue jacket (check my blog for pics), friends - old and new, daddy for bringing home the yummiest treats from the bakery every week!

Tim: an A on the math taks benchmark test, getting to play at Jeremy's house last weekend,
daddy, my friend Emma - for making me a "newspaper" with pictures that she drew, my bike, Zack- for playing basketball with me and sticking up for me when another guy threatened me!

No comments: