Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yum Yum!!

OK, so I have yet to make Tommy a special valentine dinner and dipped strawberries - circumstance has prevented it every day.
So, tonight was the night!
That is until he called to let me know he had to head out of town to Wichita Falls again. He has a big job running up there and it seems like he is driving there all of the time!
The strawberries just can't wait another day, so Maggie and I went ahead and made them.
Tim would have had fun dipping them, but the lure of his Wii is much to strong!


maggie dipping

me dipping
keeping the chocolate from Haley
Haley is fast, but too short to get it!
I don't know if the berries are going to last until Tommy gets home...they are already going fast!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

I LOVE chocolate dipped strawberries....YUM!!!! There better be some left when I get there in the morning.

Oh yea, why do you have a live feed? Is someone stalking you?

Carlie said...

YUM!!!

Steph- I got one of those live feed things, and people from ALL over stalk me! ah. scary!

Sariah said...

Blog stalkers are very common. You will have hundreds reading your blog and only a handful that will ever comment.

OK, love the chocolate strawberries! I really hope Tommy got some! If not, guess you'll just have to make more!! lol.