Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Zacks Cookies!

Saturday night after driving all of the kids home from the Plano dance, I had to stop at the grocery store for Sunday's dinner. BFF Zack was with us and decided that he wanted some homemade chocolate chip cookies. I bought some more chocolate chips and told him that if he wanted them, then he had to bake them! He agreed and sure enough, after church and dinner, he was ready to bake.

Love that apron!

Notice the lop-sided pan?


It's because of that huge cookie on one side! That poor little cookie was probably so scared!


Finished product

Tommy isn't so sure of Zack's abilities and is taking no chances with his sweet tooth!


Maggie keeping him company while he waits for the last batch to bake.

3 comments:

Carlie said...

yum! Zack can make me cookies!!

Sariah said...

Mmmmmmm, chocolate chip cookies....now I must go and make some for myself! Delicious!

Stefanie said...

I love the little one. Hahaha! Oh and BY THE WAY, I didn't get any of those.
What's up with that?