Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Remodel

So, our remodeling is almost completely finished! Whoo-Hoo!!! We took out the carpet everywhere except the bedrooms (living rm, piano rm, stairs and game rm) and put down wood. It looks really good with our tile. Then we had a cabinet guy come in a design a cabinet for the gameroom t.v. and a desk for the computers. We moved Maggie's room to the guest room, gave her my attached craft room and moved my craft room to her old bedroom - did you get all of that? Go ahead, read that again!

Tommy built her some cabinets in her new living room (old craft room) for her t.v., made her a magnetic wall, and of course we painted and completely redecorated for her. It isn't all quite finished, but super close! Curtains are next on the list and my craft room still needs to be organized. Here are a few pics: More of Maggie's room are on her blog (see my blog list)




magnetic wall! SWEET!!


my craft room



3 comments:

Sariah said...

Dang, girlfriend! Love your craft room! Totally jealous over here! I also love your wood floors. I would like to do that here someday. And could Maggie pick a more awesome color for her walls? Very cool!

JK Waite said...

Love the remodels!!!! Gorgeous wood floors! Sorry to hear about the fence. Hope Tommy had a great trip and maybe a couple chocolate strawberries! We miss you guys! (i think I have an addiction to "!"s)

TheRobertsonClan said...

Wow, it all looks FAB!!!! I am glad you posted all of this since I haven't been able to see it yet!!! The cabinets and desks are incredible!!!!