Monday, February 23, 2009

Blessings #5

I am grateful for:


Tommy: Free Dallas Stars tickets, getting to have some fun with my family and friends


Jenni: my camera, tommy's support, funny kids, a good neighbor, co-advil, tommy staying home friday morning to let me sleep in and nurse my cold, getting to have lunch with tommy - on a weekday! That NEVER happens!!


Maggie: markers, my boys, Haley for putting up with my bad mood, friends to sing and dance with, Carlie's jokes, non-strict parents who let me have fun and take me places, my phone, dad for fixing it - again!


Tim: having Charlie to wake me up every morning, Zack letting me borrow his PSP, mom helping me with my black history project, Maggie's brownies, daddy coming to lunch with me on friday!

1 comment:

Carlie said...

My Jokes!!!

haha!!

Whats better than a talking parrot?

A spelling bee!