Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blessings #2

I am grateful for...


Tommy -still having a job, good health - for not getting the stomach virus everyone else is getting


Jenni - a fast computer, lotion in this skin drying weather, DVR and American Idol, Sadie Flaishans for making me laugh SO hard, Laughter (I know, redundant... but I mean the kind that makes you feel liberated or like you are a kid with no responsibilities -head back, sore tummy muscles, can't stop, giggle again hours after the moment is over kind of laughter - that is the kind Sadie made me feel!) the political open mindedness of my children, my mom, sunshine today - 79 degrees!, photography and a friend who loves to do it with me, my stay-at-home mom status


Maggie - a fresh haircut and an awesome hairdresser, friends, texting, coloring books


Tim -MLK day (no school), Webkinz, Lego's, friends, gamestop, getting to watch the inauguration

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

It IS awesome that our kids were able to take part in the swearing in of our new president. We are lucky to live in a place that felt it was important for them to watch. I'm thankful Jake didn't act up, he is an 8th grade boy after all. I'm also VERY thankful for a friend who will take 300 pictures in an hour and half with me.

Stefanie said...

Oh yeah and I LAUGHED at your shout out to Sadie! She would be so honored.