Thursday, January 22, 2009

"Go get ready - I wanna take some pictures!"

"Go get ready - I wanna take some pictures!" Those are the words that Maggie hates the most! But, she usually goes along with me anyway. I think she secretly likes to have her picture taken!
OK, that is not at all true - but I like to pretend.

These are some shots from last weekend. My friend Stefanie and I took our girls out for a day of photo torture! Nothing real great, but I liked several of them.

Maggie - January 17, 2009

Maggie & Amber - my favorite photo from that day!


Maggie just can't be serious!



I rest my case!

Pretty Amber - my fave of her!


Finally, Maggie letting me get a nice shot! I think she was really just ready to go home!

1 comment:

The Texas Links said...

LOVE these! Especially the first on of Maggie and the one of Amber with the blue eyes and blue pool. Great shots! Pretty girls.