Saturday, January 31, 2009

Blessings #3

I almost forgot to post my thankfuls for this week!

I am grateful for...

Tommy - good friends

Jenni - Extra time with the kids and Tommy this week, Stefanie for dropping my package for me when she went to the post office, my new model/boyfriend - cory the electrician (he was way cute to look at when he came to add some outlets on Thursday!), Charlie not running away when I accidentally locked him out of the house yesterday, short lines at walmart for a change, co-advil, my new cabinets almost being finished!, fun game at a friends house- even though the wives lost to the husbands BY ONE STINKING POINT, my new obsession - Parmesan and Sundried Tomato Riceworks crisps, knowing Louis Weber - I will miss him.

Maggie -friends, day off on Wednesday, Saltgrass Steakhouse, IHOP, jean day on Friday, not getting my phone taken away when I thought might.

Tim - Nintendo D.S. game that Grant Gilbert let me borrow, cool cabinets, new Nike tennis shoes, a straight A report card, going to Ben Gilbert's house to play, an "ice-day" off from school, chips and taco sauce

Why do I always have more on my list than anyone else? I live with a bunch of ingrates!!!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I am thankful that you let me come over and admire Cory the electrician!!
I am BLESSED

Carlie said...

I really want to see pictures of this Cory figure.

Jenni Wright, you mean happiness to me.